If you're a PTC fan...

Then I found something great for you!
I stumbled upon a new PTC site, with many ads to view, much simpler then clixsense, contests & paid sign-ups! It's a great site, I haven't earned enough for me to want to cash out yet but I plan on using this site often so can update back at a later time.
The sign-up process is easy & once again I ALWAYS suggest creating a seperate account for sign-ups on these sites as most send you endless junk mail! 
You can join by clicking my referral link Right here It is definitely a must-try site for people who enjoy getting the most out of the internet for free!
If you have any comments or questions on this website or interest in other sites please feel free to comment below.
Their current payment options are PayPal,Neteller,SolidTrustPay They are hoping to have payza as a payment option in the coming months. The minimum cash out is only $1.00 !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tips to earning income online with lots of valid proof. Blogging & More.

Almost a decade later

More and more earnings...